Cypress-Fairbanks ISD offers the ACT college ready assessment free to all enrolled 11th grade students on February 20, 2019. No registration is required.
Benefits to CFISD Students:
- The ACT is accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States.
- Students are tested on what they’ve learned in their high school core courses.
- Students will receive personalized information to explore future college and career decisions based on their strengths, weaknesses, and interests.
- Students can use their scores for financial aid and scholarship applications.
- Students may choose to provide information to help identify opportunities for college admissions and scholarships.
- Students feel less stress testing in a familiar environment on a regular school day.
Read more information regarding the ACT test for parents and students.